You are a Drupal 7 developer willing to make a transition to Drupal 8 for the purpose of developing sites, plugins and modules. While you might be conversant with several drupalisms, you might not be adept with modern PHP frameworks, practices and principles. Though, Drupal 8 still comprises of several old drupalisms practices, it attempts to keep consistent with the recent advancements.
So, if you wish to get started on developing custom modules or themes in Drupal 8, there are six important things, which you as a Drupal 8 developer need to take. Have a look:
- Have a Solid OOP (Object Oriented Programming language): The most important thing that differentiates Drupal 7 from Drupal 8 from developer point of view is the way code is written. Though, it’s still written in PHP, it’s has become much more object oriented. Depending upon your expertise in OOP, you would have to learn, brush up or revise it to build Drupal 8 modules efficiently.
- Understanding of Composer: It is important for developers to understand the working of Composer package manager, which is extremely useful in installing, updating and managing the external PHP libraries and dependencies of your project.
- Familiarity with Symfony: The introduction of Symfony components in the Drupal 8 development cycle has been a topic of debate. While some do not recommend learning symphony for developing sites in Drupal 8, there are some that consider it to be a great modular framework and strongly recommend learning it to understand how drupal 8 is built.
- Controllers and Routing: When one begins to learn Drupal 8, he/ she would require creating the mandatory hello world module i.e. building a page with a parameter in the URL. This introduces you to many important things such as module folder structure, routing etc.
- Familiarity with Plugins: It is important to get familiarity with plugins to extend default drupal functionality as several old Drupal 7 implementations of various concepts have been converted to plugins.
- Dependency Injection: Another important yet simple concept that is important for developers to grab is dependency injection, which is used by Drupal 8 to manage service initiation and injection into classes that require them.
These are the initial six steps, which developers should become familiar with while learning Drupal 8.
The past decade has witnessed a huge leap in marketing from traditional to digital. This is because Digital marketing allows businesses to follow result-driven strategies and run effective campaigns that are easy to track, simple to implement while generate higher ROI as compared to their traditional counterparts. So, if you as a marketer wish to take back control of your marketing budget then hiring a digital marketing agency can turn out to be a profitable proposition for you.
Today, with growing competition in the market, more and more businesses are considering to invest in engaging the services of a reliable company offering digital marketing services. By strengthening a firm’s online presence, a digital marketing company can lend businesses the much required edge over their competitors:
- Experience: A reliable digital marketing company will comprise a team of experts having sound knowledge about digital marketing tools and techniques along with social media tactics. Since, these professionals have gathered the expertise of working on variety of businesses; they will be able to deal with different challenges that may arise in the process.
- Cost Effective: As compared to traditional methods of marketing, promoting your business through the digital media is anytime more economical. Outsourcing your digital marketing needs to a service provider can help you to make cost savings on payroll taxes, employee salaries and specific software’s to track your campaigns.
- Quick Reach: Yet another major benefit of hiring a digital marketing agency is their ability to provide your business with a quicker audience reach. The professional service provider will hold insights and data regarding consumer behavior, which in turn would help them to set plan accordingly to promote their brand. This leads to targeted and wider audience reach.
- Keep up with the Changing Trends: To remain on top of your marketing strategy, you would have to keep yourself updated with the recent digital marketing trends and technology. This can be difficult to accomplish with an in-house team that might not have the exposure of working on different campaigns. A good digital marketing agency keeps evolving by learning new trends and practices and contributing to industry publications from time to time.
- Save More Time: When you outsource your digital marketing needs to a service provider, you will spend less time hiring, managing, and dealing with the minute details of HR, payroll, etc. This would leave you with more time to focus on core activities of your business leading to better productivity
These are few of the several benefits of hiring the services of a Digital Marketing Agency.
As a business owner, you must be looking for a perfect platform for web application development. Availing robust and user friendly Symfony framework can turn out to be beneficial for you in several ways. From authorizing the reduced work flow and reducing the cost of development along with high-end and feature-rich applications, this PHP based framework promises several other benefits that can accelerate creation and perpetuation of web applications.
This web application framework depends on MVC (Model-View-Controller), and has empowered the end users with its latest versions that are endowed with outstanding features. It also facilitates the developers with the lesser coding feature making it a delight for every developer.
- Unlimited Flexibility: Symfony can cater to different types of user needs. Both the bricks i.e. Event Dispatcher and the dependency injector are fully independent and make this framework entirely configurable. So, whether you require several functionalities to build a complex application or a framework based on the functionalities you required, symphony offers unlimited flexibility.
- Expandable: Each bundle that comprises of everything from a small brick to the entire core adds in to the functionality of the framework and be could re-used in other projects as well. The system of bundles paves way for complete change within Symfony including the core itself.
- Stability: As a matter of fact, major versions of Symfony are supported for a minimum of 3 years by the company and for a lifetime as far as security-related problems are concerned. For better stability, minor versions and the compatibility between them will be guaranteed on the API.
- Delight for Developers: Since, this framework offers a highly functional environment; developers tend to enjoy the entire process of development. By doing away with some trivial and unenjoyable tasks, this framework allows developers to focus on the real highlights of an application so as to enhance their productivity. Moreover, development tools offered by Symfony are designed to make the entire process of development appear like a breeze.
- Ease of Usage: Being extremely flexible, it can easily satisfy the needs of professionals and end-users alike. Besides this, ease of accessibility, professional support, and some best practices allow even a novice to feel at ease with Symfony.
The last decade has witnessed a sudden increase in the number of e-Commerce websites on the internet. In fact, regular retailers who have their stores in some of the most posh locations are shifting their base to the online arena by investing in e-commerce website development. So, what is the force driving this new trend and what are the apparent benefits that are drawing businesses to opt for e-Commerce websites? Have a look:
- Customer Convenience: Online shopping has become a preference among-st shoppers these days. Apart from this, online stores allow customers to select from a wide range of options that too at affordable prices. These stores allow customers the comfort, as well as the convenience of shopping from the comfort of their homes at any point of time.
- Low Cost of Investment: The amount of capital required to start your e-commerce store is comparatively much lesser than that required for starting a physical store. Moreover, e-commerce website development can provide your business with a global reach to millions of customers without investing too much money on hiring employees as most of the services are entirely automated.
- Easy Market Entry: An e-commerce store with a great website design and is optimized using proper SEO strategies ensures that you easily enter and stay in the market. As compared to physical stores that have to abide by certain rules, regulations and licenses, online stores do not have to face any such barrier.
- Simple and Easy to Use Features: E-commerce stores allow users with an easy search option along with appropriate specifications including product pictures from galleries & catalogues. Apart from this, user-friendly shopping cart, shipping and payment gateway, calculators, currency and language support for easing out the entire process of shipping.
So, if you are looking to build an e-commerce website, there is no dearth of E-commerce Website Development companies that can create a robust and well-designed e-commerce website for your business. However, it is important to ensure that you select a company with ample experience. This would allow you to have a user friendly and professionally designed site with better visibility and sales.
- Dependency Injections are a Breeze: This framework provides developers with ample support for dependency injections. This framework has the potential to tap into the tremendous power of dependency injections by using single situations like single page applications and testing. This capability also enhances testing including unit testing as well as end to end testing.
- Optimized for productivity: AngularJS facilitates developers with endless tools that allow them to complete the project within a set time frame. This augments efficiency, as well as productivity. In fact, all the hurdles that developers may encounter with other platforms are now vanished.
- Bid Goodbye to Line Coding: AngularJS makes the process of coding quick and painless by eliminating a lot of the core issues that have been haunting the developers. In fact, switching to AngularJS helps developers to do away with unimportant stuff that makes coding an extenuating process. Moreover, users of AngularJS do not require incorporating any MVC pipeline deployment, which in turn offers great relief to developers.
- Parallel Development: The framework shighly controllable approach on dependencies allows developers to enjoy a hassle free development process. Since, they aren’t entirely removed, but are contrived so that parallel development remains productive and viable.
Apart from the aforesaid benefits, there are several benefits that come into picture once you decide to adopt AngularJS as your development platform. From sheer efficiency and productivity to key improvements, this platform allows AngularJS Core Developers to do away with all sort of distractions and simply focus on the task.
Announced in November 2015, the new Magento 2.0 platform for community and enterprise editions has sent waves of excitement across the Magento community. While some looked forward to the new release, there were others that seemed happy with the existing one. Studies conducted reveal that with the release of this new version, the market share for Magento, which is currently at 14%, is sure to surge. Going by the expert opinion, Magento 2.0 is expected to grow at a rapid rate while Magento 1 will gradually phase out.
This growth will include transition of existing Magento 1 store to Magento 2 along with new businesses that have opted to adopt Magento 2 for a better platform experience. Competing with other top platforms such as Woocommerce and Shopify, Magento2 comes packed with features that lend it additional credibility.
Some of the benefits of Magento 2.0 include the following:
- Enhanced performance: As compared to the previous version, sites built using Magento 2 will run twenty times faster. A site with a faster loading time will be better optimized for the search engines and will therefore witness higher sales. In fact, sites developed using this platform allow better handling of several catalog pages making this platform all the more scalable for large eCommerce sites.
- Streamlined Checkout Process: One of the major reasons why carts are left abandoned is the long and intricate check out process. Sites developed using Magento 2 offer a more streamlined check out process that reduces the check-out time allowing the customers to complete their transaction in a hassle free way.
- Key integrations: Magento 2 allows the integration of several extensions that can lend additional and unique functionality to your site. This includes payment platforms such as PayPal and Brain tree, which most Magento users prefer to integrate.
- Mobile responsiveness: With the world witnessing a major shift towards mobility, the key to improving sales is a mobile friendly site. Recognizing this trend, the Magento team has ensured mobile responsiveness in the core of Magento 2 platform.
So, if you wish to attain success and remain ahead of your competitors, you would require hiring Magento 2 Developers for creating a robust, user-friendly and functional website.
Posted in design and development, magento 2 development services, Magento Development Services
Tagged Affordable Magento Development Services, Custom Magento Development Services, Custom magento web development platform, Magento 2 Developers, Magento Development Services, Magento Ecommerce Development Company, Magento Ecommerce Development Services Ny, Magento Theme Development Services, Magento Web Development Platform, Professional Magento Development Services
Given the cutthroat competition in the online world, businesses need to have a strong online presence. A feature-rich, attractive and functional website can help you stand out from the rest. So, if you wish to create a unique online presence for your business, you need to get your website developed using a robust and user-friendly platform that can meet the evolving needs of today’s dynamic business environment. WordPress is one such CMS (Content Management system) that has the capacity to power websites of all sizes including small, medium, and enterprise level to ecommerce sites.
Today, businesses across the globe are using WordPress for creating their own brand websites. Being an open source program, this platform is preferred by many especially startups and small businesses for getting their business sites developed in a cost-effective way. Packed with numerous features, this flexible and user-friendly CMS is an excellent web development platform that allows for an enjoyable web development process. Have a look at some of the most significant features that make it a complete delight for developers, as well as businesses alike:
- Simple to Use: WordPress is a robust CMS that is extremely simple to use. In fact, it can be used by people with little to no technical knowledge. With easy to manage features such as adding content or installing the plugins, WordPress makes things all the more easy.
- Community Support: WordPress enjoys great community support from the all the people who have either worked on this CMS or is using this robust platform. The support resources within the community forum are always ready to help others for tackling related issues with great solutions.
- Search Engine Friendly: WordPress is an extremely search engine friendly platform. Therefore, businesses leveraging wordpress development services can expect their websites to rank higher amongst the search engines. This happens because codes written in WordPress are generally cleaner, which the search engines can easily crawl and understand. Additionally, the availability of diverse SEO plugins further extends its SEO capabilities that too much quicker than other platforms.
- Theme Support: WordPress provides thousands of themes that are available for free along with some premium ones that could be availed on a payment basis. The best thing about WordPress themes is that they can be tailored to the clients’ requirements so as to provide desired results.
The aforementioned reasons are sufficient to support the fact that WordPress is a reliable and robust content management system and is utilized by web owners across the globe for reliable website development.