The last decade has witnessed a sudden increase in the number of e-Commerce websites on the internet. In fact, regular retailers who have their stores in some of the most posh locations are shifting their base to the online arena by investing in e-commerce website development. So, what is the force driving this new trend and what are the apparent benefits that are drawing businesses to opt for e-Commerce websites? Have a look:
- Customer Convenience: Online shopping has become a preference among-st shoppers these days. Apart from this, online stores allow customers to select from a wide range of options that too at affordable prices. These stores allow customers the comfort, as well as the convenience of shopping from the comfort of their homes at any point of time.
- Low Cost of Investment: The amount of capital required to start your e-commerce store is comparatively much lesser than that required for starting a physical store. Moreover, e-commerce website development can provide your business with a global reach to millions of customers without investing too much money on hiring employees as most of the services are entirely automated.
- Easy Market Entry: An e-commerce store with a great website design and is optimized using proper SEO strategies ensures that you easily enter and stay in the market. As compared to physical stores that have to abide by certain rules, regulations and licenses, online stores do not have to face any such barrier.
- Simple and Easy to Use Features: E-commerce stores allow users with an easy search option along with appropriate specifications including product pictures from galleries & catalogues. Apart from this, user-friendly shopping cart, shipping and payment gateway, calculators, currency and language support for easing out the entire process of shipping.
So, if you are looking to build an e-commerce website, there is no dearth of E-commerce Website Development companies that can create a robust and well-designed e-commerce website for your business. However, it is important to ensure that you select a company with ample experience. This would allow you to have a user friendly and professionally designed site with better visibility and sales.
- Dependency Injections are a Breeze: This framework provides developers with ample support for dependency injections. This framework has the potential to tap into the tremendous power of dependency injections by using single situations like single page applications and testing. This capability also enhances testing including unit testing as well as end to end testing.
- Optimized for productivity: AngularJS facilitates developers with endless tools that allow them to complete the project within a set time frame. This augments efficiency, as well as productivity. In fact, all the hurdles that developers may encounter with other platforms are now vanished.
- Bid Goodbye to Line Coding: AngularJS makes the process of coding quick and painless by eliminating a lot of the core issues that have been haunting the developers. In fact, switching to AngularJS helps developers to do away with unimportant stuff that makes coding an extenuating process. Moreover, users of AngularJS do not require incorporating any MVC pipeline deployment, which in turn offers great relief to developers.
- Parallel Development: The framework shighly controllable approach on dependencies allows developers to enjoy a hassle free development process. Since, they aren’t entirely removed, but are contrived so that parallel development remains productive and viable.
Apart from the aforesaid benefits, there are several benefits that come into picture once you decide to adopt AngularJS as your development platform. From sheer efficiency and productivity to key improvements, this platform allows AngularJS Core Developers to do away with all sort of distractions and simply focus on the task.
Announced in November 2015, the new Magento 2.0 platform for community and enterprise editions has sent waves of excitement across the Magento community. While some looked forward to the new release, there were others that seemed happy with the existing one. Studies conducted reveal that with the release of this new version, the market share for Magento, which is currently at 14%, is sure to surge. Going by the expert opinion, Magento 2.0 is expected to grow at a rapid rate while Magento 1 will gradually phase out.
This growth will include transition of existing Magento 1 store to Magento 2 along with new businesses that have opted to adopt Magento 2 for a better platform experience. Competing with other top platforms such as Woocommerce and Shopify, Magento2 comes packed with features that lend it additional credibility.
Some of the benefits of Magento 2.0 include the following:
- Enhanced performance: As compared to the previous version, sites built using Magento 2 will run twenty times faster. A site with a faster loading time will be better optimized for the search engines and will therefore witness higher sales. In fact, sites developed using this platform allow better handling of several catalog pages making this platform all the more scalable for large eCommerce sites.
- Streamlined Checkout Process: One of the major reasons why carts are left abandoned is the long and intricate check out process. Sites developed using Magento 2 offer a more streamlined check out process that reduces the check-out time allowing the customers to complete their transaction in a hassle free way.
- Key integrations: Magento 2 allows the integration of several extensions that can lend additional and unique functionality to your site. This includes payment platforms such as PayPal and Brain tree, which most Magento users prefer to integrate.
- Mobile responsiveness: With the world witnessing a major shift towards mobility, the key to improving sales is a mobile friendly site. Recognizing this trend, the Magento team has ensured mobile responsiveness in the core of Magento 2 platform.
So, if you wish to attain success and remain ahead of your competitors, you would require hiring Magento 2 Developers for creating a robust, user-friendly and functional website.
Posted in design and development, magento 2 development services, Magento Development Services
Tagged Affordable Magento Development Services, Custom Magento Development Services, Custom magento web development platform, Magento 2 Developers, Magento Development Services, Magento Ecommerce Development Company, Magento Ecommerce Development Services Ny, Magento Theme Development Services, Magento Web Development Platform, Professional Magento Development Services
Given the cutthroat competition in the online world, businesses need to have a strong online presence. A feature-rich, attractive and functional website can help you stand out from the rest. So, if you wish to create a unique online presence for your business, you need to get your website developed using a robust and user-friendly platform that can meet the evolving needs of today’s dynamic business environment. WordPress is one such CMS (Content Management system) that has the capacity to power websites of all sizes including small, medium, and enterprise level to ecommerce sites.
Today, businesses across the globe are using WordPress for creating their own brand websites. Being an open source program, this platform is preferred by many especially startups and small businesses for getting their business sites developed in a cost-effective way. Packed with numerous features, this flexible and user-friendly CMS is an excellent web development platform that allows for an enjoyable web development process. Have a look at some of the most significant features that make it a complete delight for developers, as well as businesses alike:
- Simple to Use: WordPress is a robust CMS that is extremely simple to use. In fact, it can be used by people with little to no technical knowledge. With easy to manage features such as adding content or installing the plugins, WordPress makes things all the more easy.
- Community Support: WordPress enjoys great community support from the all the people who have either worked on this CMS or is using this robust platform. The support resources within the community forum are always ready to help others for tackling related issues with great solutions.
- Search Engine Friendly: WordPress is an extremely search engine friendly platform. Therefore, businesses leveraging wordpress development services can expect their websites to rank higher amongst the search engines. This happens because codes written in WordPress are generally cleaner, which the search engines can easily crawl and understand. Additionally, the availability of diverse SEO plugins further extends its SEO capabilities that too much quicker than other platforms.
- Theme Support: WordPress provides thousands of themes that are available for free along with some premium ones that could be availed on a payment basis. The best thing about WordPress themes is that they can be tailored to the clients’ requirements so as to provide desired results.
The aforementioned reasons are sufficient to support the fact that WordPress is a reliable and robust content management system and is utilized by web owners across the globe for reliable website development.
If interactive and functional web application is something you are looking to build, PHP will certainly be a preferred choice. In fact, this open source scripting language has become one of the most remarkable inventions in this era of internet revolution. It offers set of amazing features that has helped businesses to ensure client satisfaction. PHP web development offers a secure and cost-effective way of catering to the products and services of businesses across different industry verticals in a unique way.
So, when we talk about web application development, client requirements should be given priority. PHP allows developers to develop custom web-based applications depending upon their expectations.
Have a look at some of the benefits of investing in custom PHP Web Development Services:
- Open Source: PHP is an open source technology and is thus absolutely free and is readily available. Developers with a strong background in C and Java can do brilliantly in PHP with fabulous results.
- Cross-Platform: This scripting language performs outstandingly on different operating systems, such as UNIX, Linux and Windows, and easily interfaces with MySQL/APACHE without any hassle.
- Higher Returns: PHP enables the creation of dynamic websites that allows for greater visitor participation resulting in better returns on investment.
- Speedy & Effective: Since, PHP uses its own memory, the server and loading time gets reduced considerably, leading to faster processing speed. Popular sites like Facebook, Twitter were developed using PHP and this is why they load fast.
- High-End CMS: It’s very easy to make changes and up gradations in PHP web development because the codes used in PHP could be changed as and when required. Moreover, flexibility and adaptability are two impressive features of PHP that allows for easy adjustments.
- Extensions & Add-ons: PHP is the platform for those developers who wish to enhance their skill. By using different plugins and extensions, they can add new functionalities to your site.
So, if you wish to have a website that will surpass everything in terms of design, coding, user friendliness then investing in PHP web development is the way to go. So, if you wish to prosper in your venture, you need to understand your requirement properly share the responsibility with a professional web development company.
One of the most popular blogging platforms, word press have been around since 2003. However, over a period of time, this wonderful CMS has become choicest platform for developing wide range of websites including small, medium and enterprise level websites. Apart from being feature-rich and easy to use, WordPress comes with numerous useful plug-ins that can enhance the user experience significantly.
Most of the content management systems available today are usually very flexible and could be tailored as per your requirement. Word press too has developed over a period of time from a blogging platform to a CMS that has the ability to support large ecommerce sites.
Here are some of the top reasons why you might consider switching to a WordPress platform for developing your company’s website. Have a look:
- Readily Available Themes: When it comes to word press themes there are large number of options available. You can download ready WordPress themes and install them as per your convenience. The entire process is very simple and provides your website with a new look and feel.
- Plug-ins to Add Functionality: Plugins allow you to extend the functionality of your site. Although, enough functionality is already built within the WordPress core, ready plugins can be downloaded and installed to customize and tailor them as per your business needs.
- Cost-effective: One of the main reasons why WordPress has become a preferred development platform is that it is an open source technology, which ensures low cost of development. Moreover, the upkeep and cost of maintenance is relatively less as you do not require hiring a designer every time you have to update the website content.
- SEO Friendly: WordPress is a SEO friendly platform. Websites developed using WP have simple yet constant codes that make them easily index able amongst the search engines. Moreover, the SEO components for every page can be customized providing you the control, as well as the flexibility to rank only the pages of your choice amongst the search engines.
These are some of the notable benefits of availing wordpress development services for developing a strong online impression through your business website.
One of the oldest programming languages ‘Perl’ was developed by Larry Wall in 1987. When it was born, it was heavily inspired from C and was more of a procedural language. Over a period of time and with the growth of technology, this language got reformed and became an Object oriented programming language. Initially, this language was designed to write programs for UNIX, which was at its peak that time. However, with time this language has modified itself to create other modern era applications. Perl Web Development is extremely interesting that allow developers to create robust yet stunning web applications.
Widely recognized as a CGI Scripting language i.e. Common Gateway Interface language, Perl offers great potential and scope for web application development as it can be used to develop any web application that calls for connection with database. In other words, it works as an interface between the frontend and the backend database. Perl can be integrated with several languages such as Python, PHP etc. that allows developers to use any database such as Postgres, Oracle, MySQL etc for web application development.
- Great for Large Scale Web Application Development: For large scale web applications that require more speed and efficiency, PERL development is highly recommended. In fact, applications requiring regular database interactions such as Priceline.com, imdb.com and ticket Master can get adequate boost in performance through Perl as they require much higher speed to get connected with the backend database. So, if you develop web applications in Perl, you can get augmented efficiency that can power your website significantly and make your application anytime faster than before thus providing an awesome experience to your customers.
- For e-commerce web apps without any Loopholes: Besides using Perl for large scale web app development, it can be used to create much more reliable and secure web application than those developed using other languages such as PHP, Java etc. In fact, it is a highly stable language if we are thinking of developing web server applications. This programming language allows resolution of complicated processes including process management, file management and text manipulation in an easy way. This is a good reason why Perl development is in great demand.
Perl’s competence as a general purpose programming language, as well as its power in text management and binding systems together make it a brilliant fit for web development. Moreover, the community’s acceptance, as well as implementation of modern Perl standards such as PSGI and Plack can further power your site.