Here are few reasons why you should choose Angular JS for your next project. Have a look:
- Out of the box MVC: As compared to other frameworks where MVC is implemented and you are asked to split your app into MVC components and then string together the code written by you again and again, Angular does all the needful after you are asked to split the app into small MVC components. Since, Angular manages your components; developers do not feel the need to write shortcuts.
- A Declarative User Interface: Angular uses HTML, which is a declarative language and is used to define an app’s user interface. Interface written in HTML is less likely to break. Special elements in the HTML determine “what” gets loaded, not “how”. This approach is declarative which simplifies app development largely. All need to do is define your requirements and the dependencies will be taken care of by Angular JS.
- Modularity:js allows you to create applications uniting separate modules. These modules can either remain autonomous or depend on each other. Angular.js identifies situation when additional objects are required, offers and binds them together. All this and more autonomously.
- Two-way data binding: This framework uses two-way data binding i.e. any changes made in the user interface instantly impacts the objects and vice versa. When framework comes across browser events, user actions and module changes on the page, it clearly updates the indispensable patterns. There’s also no need to store links to DOM elements as the result is described with model state terms.
- Handy Solutions:js offers several solutions and ready to use modules that can be used to resolve variety of tasks. With Angular.js one doesn’t require to follow exact project structure. In fact, this framework can be used to create hybrid applications.